One of the easiest and most effective ways to support IWDA and our partners is through Workplace Giving. Workplace giving allows employees to nominate an amount to donate which is automatically deducted from pre-tax salary.
For IWDA, it forms a part of our Empower regular giving program. Empower provides crucial financial stability for IWDA through predictable income, allowing us to make and keep commitments to our partners in Asia and the Pacific.
Workplace Giving benefits include:
- Your chosen gift amount is deducted from your salary before tax
- Gifts are deducted automatically each month
- You choose how much you would like to give, every amount helps our partners to support women and girls in Asia and the Pacific
- You can potentially double your impact through matched donations with your employer
- You can opt out at any time
Workplace Giving is easy to set up both for employees and employers. Contact your payroll team to ensure that IWDA is one of the charities you can choose to support. If we are not already one, nominate us and we will send you any information you need.
To find out more information about how you and your organisation can support IWDA’s work through Workplace Giving, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org