Building long-term effective programmatic partnerships to advance women’s rights in Asia Pacific is what IWDA does best.
Our approach to supporter partnerships are no exception. We’re passionate about creating mutually beneficial partnerships with businesses and community organisations to secure investment in critical programs that support women to access their human rights.
Advocating and educating communities and regions to transform laws, systems and infrastructure to create an equal future takes time.
Have you considered…
- Agreeing to match supporter donations up to a set amount to help us boost our community fundraising?
- Including IWDA as part of your employee Workplace Giving scheme?
- Providing in-kind support to help us offset our operational costs?
- Holding an employee fundraising event?
- Sponsoring an IWDA event?
- Promoting our organisation through your communication channels?
- Donating a percentage of your sales as part of your CRM strategy?
- Including IWDA as part of your organisational yearly staff nominated Tax donation?
- Providing IWDA with the opportunity to become a benefactor of your event/conference?
- Collect donations on our behalf through retail outlets, online shopping etc
Whether you have a structured plan or are simply starting with your passion for equality, we’d love to explore how we could work together.
Please call 03 8373 2500 or contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
IWDA would like to recognise the support, both financial and in-kind, of the below parties, and thank them for their enduring commitment to women’s rights.