IWDA Survey 2021 Competition Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and details on the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promotion is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 who receive an invitation to participate in a Supporter Survey directly from International Women’s Development Agency (“Promoter”) via an email from 1st February 2021. Current staff members of IWDA are not eligible.
- Entries open at 9am AEST on Monday 1st February 2021 and close at 11:59pm AEST on Sunday 28th February 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- No donation or purchase is necessary to participate in the survey or the prize draw.
- When the completed survey has been submitted within the Promotional Period each participant will have the option to opt in to receive one entry in the prize draw.
- Surveys which are incomplete and surveys which are submitted online after the end of the Promotional Period will not be accepted for inclusion in the prize draw.
- Each participant may receive only one entry in the prize draw.
- This is a game of chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner. The winning entry will be selected at random by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The total prize pool is valued at $100.
- The winner will be notified via email or telephone following the prize draw on 4th March 2021. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner by 11th March 2021, the Promoter reserves the right to draw a new winner.
- The prize is not exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with completing and returning or submitting the survey is the responsibility of the participant.
- This promotion and these Terms and Conditions are subject to the jurisdiction of the relevant courts sitting in Australian States and Territories.
- The Promoter is International Women’s Development Agency (ABN 19 242 959 685), PO Box 64 Flinders Lane, Melbourne VIC 8009, Australia. Phone number +(61) 3 8373 2500. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion should be directed to IWDA via firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 661 812