Thank you for your interest in our work and for joining the conversation on women’s rights and gender equality.
While we welcome your contributions to this conversation, we will not tolerate irrelevant, disrespectful, offensive, crude or hateful comments, or comments that make another person on the page feel unsafe.
We retain the right to hide or remove comments that we feel are inappropriate or inconsistent with the values of IWDA.
We will remove posts or comments that contain any of the following:
- comments or links that we consider to be discriminatory, defamatory, misleading, off-topic, repetitive, offensive of otherwise inappropriate
- comments that disrespect another person on this page
- comments that disrespect women
- comments or links that are prejudicial towards matters that are before the courts
- commercial content, advertisements or spam
- anything that infringes the privacy, intellectual property or other legal rights of others
- comments of a campaigning nature
- comments that promote a product, service, cause or initiative
- any other material we consider to be inappropriate.
We retain the right to block a user from the page whose posts or comments include any of the above. For your and others’ safety, we hide or edit comments that share urgent, identifying or distressing information. Please note that we do not have the ability to monitor comments continuously or reply to all messages individually. We will however read all comments and messages.
All materials uploaded onto our website must have full permission of all subjects, authors or owners of the subject and the image before uploading. While we welcome contributions, we do not endorse the content of those contributions.
If you have any questions relating to these guidelines please email email@example.com.