Matched Giving Terms and Conditions
How does matched funding work?
Two generous supporters of the International Women’s Development Agency (IWDA) have offered to double match each donation made to IWDA from 12.00 am to 11.59 pm on Tuesday March 8 2022 up to a combined total of $8,000. This means that all eligible donations up to IWDA on Tuesday March 8 will be doubled (up to a total of $8,000), maximising the impact and empowering more women.
Terms and conditions
- Donations made online will be double matched from 12.00 am to 11.59 pm on Tuesday March 8 2022 up to a combined total of $8,000
- Eligible donations can be made online via the IWDA website at any time during the matching period or by phoning our Supporter Care team on 1300 661 812 between 9am-5pm AEST on Tuesday 8 March.
- Only donations made through IWDA’s website (www.iwda.org.au) or by phoning IWDA’s supporter care team will be matched. Donations received by mail or via other giving will not be matched.
- Two generous IWDA supporters have agreed to double match the amount raised up to $8,000. Any additional donations received in this time will be used to fund IWDA’s vital work.
- This matched giving offer may be extended if IWDA does not reach their fundraising target on Tuesday March 8 2022.