Matched Giving Terms and Conditions
How does matched funding work?
Three generous supporters of the International Women’s Development Agency (IWDA) have offered to triple match each donation made to IWDA from 12.01am Thursday 25 June to 11.59pm Thursday 25 June* (AEST) up to a combined total of $150,000. This means that all eligible donations up to IWDA on Thursday 25 June will be tripled (up to a total of $150,000), maximising the impact and empowering more women.
Terms and conditions
- Donations made online will be triple matched from 12.01am Thursday 25 June to 11.59pm Thursday 27 June AEST up to the value of $150,000.
- Eligible donations can be made online via the IWDA website at any time during the matching period or by phoning our Supporter Care team on 1300 661 812 between 9am-5pm AEST on Thursday 25 June.
- Only donations made through IWDA’s website (www.iwda.org.au) or by phoning IWDA’s supporter care team will be matched. Donations received by mail or via other giving will not be matched.
- *IWDA will also be calling selected donors during the week of 22 June to give them an opportunity to have their donations matched on the phone before June 25.
- Three generous IWDA supporters have agreed to triple match the amount raised up to a combined total of $150,000. Any additional donations received in this time will be used to fund IWDA’s vital work.
- This matched giving offer may be extended if IWDA does not reach their fundraising target on Thursday 25 June.