Matched Giving Terms and Conditions
How does matched funding work?
Two generous supporters of the International Women’s Development Agency (IWDA) have offered to match donations made to IWDA from 12.01am Thursday 27 June to 11.59pm Thursday 27 June (AEST) up to $30,000. This means that every eligible donation to IWDA on Thursday 27 June will be doubled (up to a total of $30,000), maximising the impact and empowering more women.
Terms and conditions
- Donations will be matched for 24 hours only. From 12.01am Thursday 27 June to 11.59pm Thursday 27 June AEST up to the value of $30,000.
- Eligible donations can be made online via the IWDA website at any time during the matching period or by phoning our Supporter Care team on 1300 661 812 between 9am–5pm AEST on Thursday 27 June.
- Only donations made through IWDA’s website (www.iwda.org.au) or by phoning IWDA’s supporter care team will be matched. Donations received by mail, via other giving platforms or donations made to other corporates or organisations to be passed on to IWDA will not be matched.
- Two generous IWDA supporters have agreed to match the amount raised up to $30,000. Any additional donations received in this time will be used to fund IWDA’s vital work.
- This matched giving offer may be extended if IWDA does not reach their fundraising target on Thursday 27 of June.